Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

We've all known this day was coming, that there would be an end to this story.  My lovely car, the only one I've ever owned/driven/loved/adored, has hit the point of no return.  The repairs on it are going to be more expensive than what a) the car is worth and b) what I want to spend in one shot.  So now begins the search for a different one.  I'm not picky, which I think is making this harder but there are three things I want/need in a car: 1. Reliability(I know that includes many factors like brand, mileage, type, etc. ) 2. Affordable and 3. Low mileage(lower than my car has now) for the age of the car.  So I'm trying to go about this methodically and giving it the weight it deserves but not over thinking it, like I sometimes do.  So, what I'm going to ask you all, out there in the blogosphere, to pray for this and for my decision.  Like I said, I'm not picky and I'm not going to wish for my dream car but I do need something.  Thank you all in advance! OH and I'm leaving on a plane for Salt Lake City on Tuesday!  I'm excited, no need for a car all next week.  Other automobiles will be used!

No comments:

Post a Comment